Wednesday, November 29, 2006

"Surprise" : The Sword of Damocles

It's hanging over our heads, this wonderful "surprise". As much as I don't want the demonstrations and crap, sometimes I wish they'd get "the surprise" over and done with instead of the whole country hanging in this limbo. I'm sure I'm going to regret these words very soon when all hell breaks loose.

In the meantime every faction has rumors of other factions arming themselves to the teeth. I wouldn't be surprised if it were all so sadly true. I'm sure they all just hid their weapons from the civil war anyway, and are just bringing them all back out again. Even if it all miraculously settles down and we go back to some semblance of normality , we'll all know everyone is armed "and ready". Except for us, the poor old Average Joe who never took part in any wars/murders/ assassinations. I wonder how many of us are left in Lebanon. Put your hands up if you don't even own a hunting rifle. Poor me. Poor us . All we want is a country.

Today's examples of the idiots on both sides : one will drink our blood and the other will sell his blood.

No comments: