Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year's Resolutions.

I hate New Year's Resolutions. If there is something logical to be done, I don't see why we have to wait till January 1st to do it.
Having said this, I am now about to make my first New Year's Resolution ever.
I resolve to blog about other things than Lebanese politics. Posting the photos in the last few weeks has made me feel good, and I have realised that there alot more interesting (and yes, occasionally happy) things going on around the world that I'd like to talk about. Ofourse this doesn't mean that I will stop critisizing the Lebanese politicians when they annoy me, 'cause let's face it Lebanses politicians are never going to go away.
So wish me luck, Happy New Year and hope you enjoy!
LaLebanessa

PS I apologise for any spelling mistakes, my spellcheck thingy has disappeared and my spelling has always been atrocious.

No comments: