Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'm with the Lebanese Government. I think the Government had a lot on its plate during a War that was foisted on us, and I think the Government was instrumental in ending the War through diplomatic maneuvering.

Having said all that , I completely disagree with what they did yesterday. How on earth could they allow Tony Blair to set foot in this country? This man stood and watched while our children were butchered. He refused to advocate a ceasefire, he allowed weapons carrying US planes to stopover in the UK on their way to Israel, he firmly stood on the Israeli side of the equation during the war while they committed all kinds of war crimes in our land. How on Earth could they let such a depraved individual into this country? His own people have shunned him, I suggest we do the same.

No comments: